Railcomplete AS is the company behind the RailCOMPLETE engineering tool, which is a revolution in the world BIM rail market. Railway includes the fields of Track, Catenary, Power, Signaling, Telematics, Earthing, Signage and Cable routing. There are very complex interactions between the disciplines – they each have their own specific needs for analysis, support tools and presentation in the form of drawings and tables. RailCOMPLETE brings all the disciplines together in a common BIM model.
The software handles railway engineering construction details, 3D display and export to various data formats, but also complex mathematical challenges in track geometry, regression analysis, pattern recognition, synthesis of the signal systems’ light and track switching, and support for capacity calculations. The core system is common to all the world’s rail administrations, and is developed in C#/.NET as a plugin in AutoCAD®.
Railcomplete’s focus is to enable its customers to deliver cost-efficient services of the highest quality – and this will be an even clearer requirement from the rail administrations when BIM has made its final entry into the railroads. We will further develop the software towards Norwegian customers, and we are starting these days at a customization development aimed at the French SNCF Réseau.
We are therefore seeking an experienced developer and architect who can lead and guide the developer team and at the same time participate in the software development.
- Mentoring for developer staff and participate in software development
- Maintain and comply to the QA system for the development processes
- Responsibility for documentation and customer training
- Responsibility for customer support – organize, delegate, structure
- Responsibility for internal deliveries according to agreed release plan
- Manage bidding processes and development assignments
- Staff management can be applicable
- Participant in the management team
Relevant expertise and qualifications
- Higher education within IT and technology subjects, mathematics / statistics or other relevant education. Relevant experience can replace formal education.
- Relevant experience from software development
- Release manager experience
- Personnel Management Experience
- Language skills
- Collaborative and constructive
- Creates an inclusive working environment with team spirit and positive energy
- Hard working and efficient
- Quality conscious
- Quick to seek help when it is needed: confident in own knowledge, aware of own limitations
- Curious and eager to learn
- Desire and ability to share knowledge with others
- Competitive conditions and good insurance and pension schemes
- Stock options, salary development follows Tekna’s tables
- An inspiring and good collegial environment
- Flexible working hours
- An employer who wants to further develop their employees to thrive and increase their skills
- Get deep insight into the complex realm of railways
Questions and applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.