Railcomplete AS is the company behind the RailCOMPLETE engineering tool, which is a revolution in the world BIM rail market. Railway includes the fields of Track, Catenary, Power, Signaling, Telematics, Earthing, Signage and Cable routing. There are very complex interactions between the disciplines – they each have their own specific needs for analysis, support tools and presentation in the form of drawings and tables. RailCOMPLETE brings all the disciplines together in a common BIM model.
The software handles railway engineering construction details, 3D display and export to various data formats, but also complex mathematical challenges in track geometry, regression analysis, pattern recognition, synthesis of the signal systems’ light and track switching, and support for capacity calculations. The core system is common to all the world’s rail administrations, and is developed in C#/.NET as a plugin in AutoCAD®.
Railcomplete’s focus is to enable its customers to deliver cost-efficient services of the highest quality – and this will be an even clearer requirement from the rail administrations when BIM has made its final entry into the railroads. We will further develop the software towards Norwegian customers, and we are starting these days at a customization development aimed at the French SNCF Réseau.
We are therefore seeking a junior or newly graduated developer who can help us enter the global market.
- Software development, test and documentation
- Algorithm design
- User interface design
- Contribute to our roadmap
- Participate in bidding processes and development assignments
- Customer support
Relevant expertise and qualifications
- Higher education within IT and technology subjects, mathematics / statistics or other relevant education. Relevant experience can replace formal education.
- Relevant experience from software development
- Language skills
- A strong interest in software development
- Self-driven, hard working and efficient
- Solution oriented with an analytical mind
- Quality conscious
- Quick to seek help when it is needed: confident in own knowledge, aware of own limitations
- Curious and eager to learn
- Desire and ability to share knowledge with others
- Competitive conditions and good insurance and pension schemes
- Stock options, salary development follows Tekna’s tables
- An inspiring and good collegial environment
- Flexible working hours
- An employer who wants to further develop their employees to thrive and increase their skills
- Get deep insight into the complex realm of railways
Questions and applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.